Frequently Asked Questions
- Why would I buy an electric bike over a regular bike?
- If I want to ride my e-bike on the road, do I need a licence?
- Are e-bikes heavier than standard bikes?
- How long does it take to charge?
- What is the range?
- How fast can I go?
- Do I have to pedal?
- Can I ride the bike without the power on?
- Does it recharge as I pedal?
- Should I completely drain my battery before charging?
- Will an e-bike move without pedalling? Does it have a throttle?
- When my bike arrives is there anything I need to do? Or is the bike already set up?
- What is done to the bike before it is sent out to me?
- How does the sizing work for kids’ bikes?
- Can I test ride a bike?
- What size would I need?
- Can I finance a bike?
- Do I get a warranty when I buy a bike?
- Do you offer NHS/Student/Military discount?
- What are the payment options?
- Do you sell accessories?
- Can I use the cycle to work scheme when buying a bike online?
- Why is there a shortage of bikes?
- Can I order a bike?
- How long does it take to receive my bike after the order is confirmed?
- Do you ship to Northen Ireland?
- Do you ship outside the UK?
- Can I collect instore?
- When my bike arrives do I need to be home?
- What courier do you use?
Road Bike FAQ
- Why do some bikes have drop bars and some have flat bars?
- How high should my saddle be?
- What are clipless pedals?
- Can I go tubeless?
- Do all road bikes come with pedals?